Last October 24, one of the biggest k-pop boybands came and performed in Manila at the Mall of Asia Arena. It’s been a crazy day for VIPs since there were a lot of logistical issues but the show went on as scheduled. I’ve got a few concerns with the security of the venue but I’m not complaining because I got photos for the event thanks to them.
As usual, I can’t give a blow-by-blow account of what happened at the concert but I have a few highlights:
- Seungri and the toy panda
- A very long encore (people say this was the longest for their tour so far) and they sung some songs twice
- Seungri and G-Dragon shooting each of the members of the group using a phone
- TOP wearing a huge ribbon headband
- They said they love it here and PROMISED to come back. I do hope they keep their word.
Here’s one of my favorite songs, Haru Haru:
I would like to thank my friend Marge for taking me with her to watch this. Such a fantastic event to experience and capture. It would’ve been nicer if I could bring in my D5000 but my brother’s Sony HX20V with 20x optical zoom is a perfect alternative.
Enjoy the photos!
(For your download convenience, here’s a zip file.)