Super Junior M
Super Junior M
One of Korea’s top group INFINITE will be coming back to Bangkok, Thailand. One Great Step is the first World Tour Concert of INFINITE.
– Title : Samsung GALAXY Music 2013 INFINITE 1ST WORLD TOUR [ONE GREAT STEP] in Bangkok
Brought to you by Chang Drinking Water and Karmarts
– Date/Time : SEP 28 (Sat) 6pm
– Venue : Thunderdome, Muang Thong Thani
– Date : SEP 7 (Sat)
– Ticket Service : www.thaiticketmajor.com TEL : +66-2-262-3456
– Price : 5,000 / 4,000 / 3,500 / 1,500 THB
SPECIAL MEET AND GREET EVENT FOR LUCKY WINNERS:
Event: : Meet & Greet for the lucky participant that bought Infinite Concert tickets (Group Photo Session and Signature from artist)
Date of the Event: Friday, 27 September, 2013
Registration Open: 11:00 – 12:30 Hrs.
Registration Close::12:30 Hrs.
Location of the event: CHATRIUM HOTEL RIVERSIDE BANGKOK Riverside Garden Marina Co., Ltd. 28 Charoenkrung Road, Watprayakrai Bangkholame, Bangkok 10120 Thailand Tel: +66 (0) 2307 8888 www.chatrium.com
– 1 infinite concert tickets can participate in one event only (Group photo session or Signature from artist)
– Lucky participants list will be announce on 23 September 2013 on 411ent website www.411ent.com
– To claim the prize, please present both your infinite concert ticket and your ID or passport ID
– For more details please visit 411ent websitewww.411ent.com
– For more details please visit 411ent website
– To check, please use zone number and seat number on your infinite concert ticket For standing tickets, please use Ref.No. on your infinite concert ticket. On Friday, 27 September, 2013 @ CHATRIUM HOTEL RIVERSIDE BANGKOK
– For those who buy Infinite Concert ticket from Thai Thicket Major, you are entitled to receive Plastic Infinite Concert ticket (The plastic card will be souvenir only) and Official poster. 1 ticket for 1 poster. You can pick them up at Thai Ticket Major at Thunderdome on 28 Sep 2013 from 12:00-17:00 Hrs.
We’ve moved from http://blog.stellarshadow.net to http://stellarshadow.net/ss to separate the site from the original blog. Our counters have also been reset.
We’re still repointing our photos so they are still available at the older site for now. Hopefully we can have these fixed quickly.
Sorry for the inconvenience.